Well here I am again.
I just completed my Clark writing placement essay. The corresponding article was awesome! It was saying how a liberal education format for one year broke the impoverished mentality of 16 New York City dwellers living 150% below the poverty line. After the completion of the experiment 10 were pursuing higher learning, the rest working full time or attending community college and one who got fired from his job for attempting to start at union at the McDonalds which he worked.
I love it! Clark is going to be great.
Oh hey blogworld I'm going to Clark!
I'm also going to try to blog more and more and more and more over the summer to keep my writing up. Falling outta wack is super wack.
I fucked up at work today one million times. Not doing a good job at work is so horrible. I have no fear of getting fired but it's so humiliating when I can't seem to get something completely right. Granted... they didn't train me how to do everything but it doesn't really make me feel any better when I get some unknown aspect of cooler packing wrong. Pewp.
I found my mom's old camera and it's new home is my car. This summer will be documented conflabbit.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment