Today I went to the doctor's and I was so tired. I hadn't had anything to eat all day because I forgot breakfast and didn't have lunch at McDonalds with Jazz because I was expecting a delicious JJJ meal... but then I had to go to the doctors.
The doctor's was weird. It was like this stale white everywhere except this see through panel of clouds which filtered the emotionless fluorescent lights. Weird. But yeah I tried to slip in questions about weed to see if it actually has any legitimate health affects on the brain or any of that stuff.
"So I have a friend who smokes here and there always tries to convince me that it's totally fine."
It was as lame as a movie or TV show. But she responded "Well though 'pot' (nice try sounding cool doc) isn't addictive, it does have a serious impact on motivation". I wonder if she lies to her children about it to make the whole thing sound worse.
My mom wanted me to get flu shots so I agreed. For some reason I have been really against flu shots. I'm not really sure why. But yeah I need to get them if I want to go to El Salvador in March so it happened. As the dull nurse was pressing the dense chemicals into my body I couldn't help but imagine the serum invading my cells, expanding like a drop of milk in water turning my blood black, pouring though my veins like...juice through at crazy straw (except with darker diction).
Shudder.
After describing my high school life to Michelle and Cassie they asked, "Wait so what's good about your life?" I needa stop all dat bitchin'.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i heard about a lady who got the swine flu shot and then lost control of her limbs and couldn't walk forwards, only backwards. i think she talked backwards too
ReplyDeletethats sum crazy shit phoeb, are you srsssss
ReplyDeleteyeah she got Dystonia which is horrifying.
ReplyDelete: |
ReplyDelete