I just finished watching the Truman Show with David and Mom. What a scary thought the whole thing is. There were many times throughout my younger years that I had a feeling that every single person and thing was just props to keep me in a comfortable setting so testing or experimentation could be done… by aliens or something. It’s also note worthy that as I grew up it started to make less and less sense. Alas, the death of extreme imagination.
HOWEVER, I heard once (from a random atheist at Worcester State) that there is a certain sector of the brain that is designated for superstition and comprehension of the incomprehensible… Basically the religion department of the cranial... space... yeah… I don’t really know what to say other than after I heard about this brain function I wasn’t able to pray any more… which is really kind of sad. But the twist is that I enjoy going to church more. SHIT I DON’T KNOW!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good movie, good thoughts, Bryan your mind fascinates me.
ReplyDelete