Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The other day Emily and I went to the Worcester Public Library so I could drop off a book and go to a nearby store. She got mad at me in the car of the parking lot for reasons that are irrelevant. And we got out all silent.

Because I can't take things seriously sometimes I began walking towards the store we needed to go but when she'd follow I'd move in front of her and slow down to an annoying pace. "Stop, Bryan. I'm mad at you."

Even when she was mad I couldn't help but smile at her semi-angry face. The piece of conviction that was pitched against me made her face, though slighted, so beautiful and full of emotion in a different kind of way. Maybe I should start punching her in the gut every once in awhile just her watch her get mad.

There are so many things for me to learn in this life and I think the one whose hand I like to hold so much has a lot to offer.

SO CLICHE I'M SORRY

2 comments:

  1. this was so nice :)i can relate- loving people inspires very cliche/corny emotions in me. not like i think THIS was cliche though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess some things are cliche for a reason. Truth. Nice blawg bryan

    ReplyDelete