Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fancy Rhetoric

I went on the radio today. WTAG during the Jordan Levy Show. Last night my state representative called me and was all "Hey, I'm going in to guest host a talk show and I was wondering if you wanted to come and check it out and maybe speak for a little bit." So I was like "yeah I don't know I'll get back to you, punk." Nah I was all excited and accepted.

When we first pulled in Lew said,"you know we're going to be live right?" and I said"..uh, yeah?" and he said, "like on T.V.?" So I buttoned the top button of my chest revealing button up and hoped that the general public didn't mind a little informality. I sat around for quite a while looking through the window at the talk show madness going down while listening to the whole thing on a small radio with a 5 second delay. It was kind of confusing.

It was kind of cool being in the studio and stuff. And wearing the headphones made me feel like I was some important political figure.

Lew wanted to keep asking me questions about America's youth and their concerns to the issues of the day. He said I was "the image of America's youth" for the day. In all honesty it was kind of bad timing for the youth's image because I have kind of fallen from political knowledge this summer. Plus my views are so accomodating that I just sounded like a wiffly waffly ass. But whatever I used big words and fancy rhetoric so everything was fine and dandy.

Peace time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. bryan diehl= famed radio personality
    I wish I had my radio on then.

    ReplyDelete