Monday, August 31, 2009

Face Face + Big Belly

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. Just kidding. No Beatles reference today, bitches.

But seriously yesterday I drank three cans of soda and ate a whole bag of cheese puffs. I also had a bowl of ice cream after dinner and four cookies after lunch (two with peanut butter on them, two dipped my milk).

This summer my eating habits have been disgusting.

Just the other week the only thing I would have for breakfast every single day was like ten oreos, two cans of soda and several handfuls of tortilla chips. I blame the Pepsi company for generously donating several cases of cans to the Class of 2010. Their generosity > our need. Which meant many many many extra sodas.

It is kind of weird that my metabolism will slow down some day and I will get a fat face and big belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment