Thursday, August 27, 2009

ALL BECAUSE OF JESUS

I just finished Cat's Cradle seven minutes ago. I really liked it a lot. However, I hope the meaninglessness and lack of purpose the world has to offer in the story is not for realz. I guess it all depends upon the view you take.

In a lot of ways however I have felt the same ways about religion. A few weeks ago at psycho Christian Camp I recieved a confused face or two by an evangelical because I said that though I don't believe in much of Christianity I think it's great. I said it offers a fantastic model to treat other people well (although they pretty much always screw up the acceptance part) and cast a veil over their lazy eyes allowing them to think they gotst the truth and happiness ALL BECAUSE OF JESUS. Eye dee kay, kids. Eye dee kay.

Freshman mentoring... what in the eff was I thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment